My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Monday, January 4, 2010

Dylan is soooo mad at me right now....

Really! He is so upset with me right now!  For whatever reason it just clicked with him that I took down both Christmas trees and put away all the Christmas Little People stuff....HE IS MAD.  He won't look at me.  He won't talk to me other than to say, "That was a bad choice Mommy.  A really bad choice." (Anyone want to guess where he got that one??) :-)

Is it wrong that I am cracking up on the inside?  He keeps walking from room to room sighing and shaking his head....he's mumbling but I can't make out what he's saying.

Did I mention that I took everything down and put it away THIS MORNING?  Not sure why he's just getting a riled up now.

3 year olds!!!  Gotta lov'em!

1 comment:

Havens Family said...

That is so funny! Chloe was also pretty angry with us for taking down the Christmas stuff, convinced Santa would come again and be mad that we didn't "decoration up" the house. LOL Not nearly so mad as Dylan, though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails