My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I gotta go Mom!

My non-napping 3 year old informed me this afternoon...."I gotta go Mom!"

"Where are you going Dylan?" I asked, as he was putting on his snowboots and carrying his Lightning McQueen "packback."

Dylan:  "Well, I gotta go to where Eema and Bumpa are.  I hear Bumpa calling me Knucklehead so he must need my help with his car."  (WHAT???!)

Mommy:  "It's a long way to walk to Florida.  I think your little feet would get tired and you would get hungry."

Dylan: (insert a big sigh here) "MOMMY!  I have big feet and I'll eat bugs.  I gotta go now!  Love you!  I'll call you when I get there and Bumpa tell me what to do!  Eema will get me and I'll get her!  Love you Mommy!  Gotta go now!"

Mommy: "Well, I'll miss you very much!"

Dylan: (insert another big sigh) "You have pictures!" (and I'm pretty sure he rolled his eyes!"


Where DOES he come up with this stuff?




1 comment:

Eema said...

Lovin' it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eema and Bumpa

Related Posts with Thumbnails