I got a call today from Kira's aide around lunchtime that she was really sleepy and had fallen asleep at her table when she put her head down.......hmmmmmmm!
When I picked her up, she looked TERRIBLE! She had actually fallen asleep again during their rest time and they let sleep...she slept an hour. When she went to PE, she said she was tired after just a couple of minutes and just watched the rest of the time......hmmmmmmmm!
We got home and she instantly asked for her pj's and a stuffed animal. Then she asked for her blankie which she NEVER asks for unless she's 1) in bed or 2) feeling really crummy. I asked her how she felt and she had a list...my head hurts, my throat hurts, my back hurts and my skin hurts! That's an awful lot of hurt for a little girl. I did the Mommy test for a fever....a kiss on the forehead. She felt a little warm but not much. Well, a 1/2 hour later, she was laying on the couch shivering....temp = 103.8!! Poor girl. SHE said that she "guessed she wouldn't go to school tomorrow!" Ya think???
Sooooo....the next question is............who's next????????
No comments:
Post a Comment