My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Game On!!!

Kira has always loved to play games and since Mommy and Daddy were getting really sick of Hi-Ho Cherry-O, Chutes and Ladders and Candy Land, we put several games on her Christmas list!   She loves to play Guess Who...she played it at preschool several times and never stopped talking about it!  It's a little challenging for her but she tries hard and is getting better.

She also loves Pictureka...we play a "modified" game from the actual directions but they play a game similar in therapy and she loves it!


She also developed a LOVE for Fancy Nancy and was thrilled to get a Fancy Nancy game for Christmas....anything Fancy Nancy is great.  I think she has the beginner reader books and never gets tired of reading them.  We have played this game more times than I can count!


And then there's Dylan who so desperately wants to play games but just doesn't have the patience for most of them.  He does LOVE, and I mean LOVE the game Candyland Castle.  It's pretty quick and easy but has been great for taking turns!!  Today after he and I played it no less than 12 times I told him I was done...he proceeded to sit at the table and play it himself..cheering each time he got a match!!


We are getting quite a collection of kids games but I love playing them with the kids!  It's nice to sit and have that time together!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It looks like you guys are having fun! We love games too! You should check out UNO Attack. My boys LOVE it, and Steve and I even enjoy it. It's a big hit with our family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails