This morning Dylan told me that he had a great dream last night.....it went like this:
Dylan: "Mama, I had a great dream!"
Mommy: "What was it?"
Dylan: "Princess Valerie was at my house!"
Mommy: (trying hard not to crack up!) "What did you do with her?"
Mommy: (trying hard not to crack up!) "What did you do with her?"
Dylan: "I kissed her on the nose. She's really pretty!"
Mommy: "Was baby Lily with her?"
Dylan: (looking annoyed that I asked) "No! I think she was sleeping!"
Dylan: (looking annoyed that I asked) "No! I think she was sleeping!"
Mommy: (trying to not laugh again) "Oh. Was Uncle Jeremy with her?"
Dylan: (looking excited!) "YES! He was the frog!"
So that's the story of Princess Valerie and THE FROG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE END.
(For the record, Princess Valerie is his aunt and Jeremy is my brother! And when Dylan was into the movie Shrek...Jeremy was ALWAYS the donkey! Donkey and now a frog....hmmmmm! I'm just sayin'! This makes me laugh!)
2 comments:
love it! Valerie is lucky to be the pretty princess <3 Jeremy not so much hahaha!
Wonder what will be next??????? He really does love you, Jeremy!!!!
Post a Comment