Kira's birthday is just around the corner and I think it's safe to say that she's in full planning mode. We've only talked a little about her actual birthday party since it won't be until the end of February. She is excited to have her party with Eva and Mommy is going to go with that since I'm sure it won't be long before she wants her own party! :-) So right now, she's in deep thought about what she wants for her birthday dinner....tacos is the last thing that she mentioned.
She's more concerned about what treats she is going to take to school and is excited to take Rainbow Cupcakes...Mommy only hopes that hers will turn out this cute!! (with much less frosting!!) :-)
She also decided that she wants a rainbow cake for her "at home birthday!" Think she's milking the "how much cake can I get out of Mom?" I've seen some really fancy layered ones but I think that this one will be more my speed!!
I guess the only thing she thinks that she left to figure out is what color frosting she wants on her cake.....I'm pushing for white and telling her it would be like the cloud at the end of the rainbow!!
Mommy thinks that sounds like a great idea!!!


2 comments:
You are going to rock those cupcakes! White is the perfect color for the frosting.
These cakes look wonderful...especially to a 5 going-to-be 6 year old!
February??????????? Don't think she willwait that long! :-)
LOVE
Post a Comment