My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Eva Ruth....

THIS SWEET,
SILLY,
ADORABLE,
GIGGLY,
13 1/2 MONTH OLD LITTLE GIRL.....
REALLY, REALLY, REALLY needs to figure out a way to sleep through the night....or atleast limit her waking times to once night.  Mommy loves you sweet Evie but you are pushing me to the point of exhaustion.  Please, sweet girl, Mommy will still be here in the morning, I promise.  You don't need to wake up multiple times to be sure that I'm here.  I love to cuddle but I PROMISE that we will have plenty of cuddle time during normal waking hours.  Sleep is good. Sleep is your friend and Mommys too.  Sleep sweet girl, sleep!!

(Just a short memo to Eva!!) :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails