My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Friday, April 30, 2010

Update on Kira and a few more pics...

Ended up in the ER early this morning....blah.  Kira woke up and was really struggling to catch her breath and couldn't stop coughing.  J and I did everything that we could think of to help and then decided that waiting 4 hours for the clinic to open was bad idea.  She did great while we were there and got chatty after a heavy dose of albuterol.......gotta love the steroid high.  We got to come home and she seems a little better now BUT afternoons and evenings have been the hard times.  She does like her new dino mask to use when we do her nebs....it's the little things.  She did just ask for some dry cereal so I hope that's good sign.  Does she look miserable though?  Poor girl.


Here's a Dylan wanting to be like Daddy.....so cute!

And this just might be my new fav outfit on Eva....I was worried it wouldn't fit for long since it's a 12 month size but she has room to grow!!
Saying "on, on, on" over and over and over...
Standing on her own...I put her there.  She does pretty good most of the time until she starts to bounce!
Playing with her teething bling!
"Uh-oh! Uh-oh!"  Honey, it's NOT an uh-oh when you do it on purpose!! :-)

1 comment:

jer said...

Lily is wearing that exact same outfit right now! A favorite of ours as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails