We started out today making playdough which turned out to be a great idea because it kept both kids happily playing for almost 2 hours....
Someone seems to finally be over the fear of Mr Potatohead too!
Eva just liked being outside!
Then we decided that 75 degree weather was perfect for a picnic outside!
Eva ate for over an hour because she kept getting distracted with noises, birds, squirrals, etc.
Dylan was "taking my order!"
I kept laughing at his too long shorts, huge t-shirt and backwards hat!!! All boy!
Eva still eating..... ;-)
Then after naps, they wanted their water table set up so I told them to work on cleaning the chairs and tables while I got it ready.......
Dylan cleaned the watertable once I had it set up...
And then the fun began....
Mommy is tired! :-) Off to make dinner and pack to head to Iowa tomorrow morning...somehow not much got done today!!
1 comment:
Dylan remind you of someone in his long shorts big shirt and backwards had? Perhaps his Uncle Jer?
Post a Comment