Mommy is exhausted and feels crummy. Dylan has had a cold and seems to be getting towards the end but has had a terrible cough the last few nights which has been waking him. Kira is just getting the cold but like with every cold Kira gets the cough is the worst part. I can tell that her inhalers are helping but we're sitting right on the edge of needing an oral steroid....nononoonono! Eva was up last night throwing up and had a fever of 102.9 until this morning and now it's around 100. And I have the cold that K and D have...cough, sore throat and head that is pounding.
Jason has been in Minnesota since Thursday night and will get home tonight, late. Why is that when I was gone for 2 weekends in February he had relatively healthy kids....a little snot here and there but nothing more....he leaves I get this. Something doesn't seem right about that.
Hurry home dear!
No comments:
Post a Comment