I realized the other day that I have TONS of pictures of Kira in various therapy sessions, quite a few with Dylan and none with Eva so I decided that I needed to do something about that.
Eva has really warmed up to her therapist, Katie, in the past few weeks. She willingly goes to her and this week, she snuggled her! I don't know who liked that more, Katie or Mommy.
Here's a few of Eva working on the big ball...she LOVES to bounce and is getting better at keeping her balance. She doesn't mind what position we put her in as long as she's bouncing!! She's wearing a new "support" on her trunk since that's one of her weakest areas...so far she hasn't seemed to mind it. It really does make a difference, especially when she's standing.
We've also been doing activities to encourage her to not just sit, straight up all the time...we're trying to get her to reach down and to the sides more. She's not too thrilled with it yet but she's doing better than she was a month ago!
Her other therapist is working on setting up water therapy for her...hopefully we'll be able to start that in the next month or so if we can coordinate several schedules!
1 comment:
Good job, Eva! So glad that she's taken to Katie!
Post a Comment