So we headed to the zoo this morning and got there right when it opened so that we could play on the playground before it got crazy busy. Last year when we went in May, the kids really didn't venture up too far unless they had someone with them so it was pretty easy to take them.....ummmm, apparently they both got brave in the last few months because I couldn't keep up with them, I couldn't find Dylan because he would go up as high as he could and then there were several places to slide/climb out! After about 45 minutes, it was getting crazy and the big kids were showing up so I decided that Mommy had had enough anxiety for one day and bribed the kids (mostly Dylan) out with a snack!!
This is the 1st thing Dylan did...and I knew I was in trouble. Kira didn't get much further than that before she decided to find the steps!
Kira would have NEVER gone down this slide so quick last spring...
Kira was having quite the conversation with the giraffes....
And the tiger was pacing in front of the glass.....looking for a treat maybe??
The kids couldn't stop laughing at the tiger! Love those giggles!
And don't you know that there's nothing funnier than a rhino's butt to a 3 year old.....
As the pattern has been the last few days, Eva was perfectly content in the stroller watching everything and hollaring "bro" and "is" (sis) when she saw them! She loved the birds today but I didn't have a chance to take a pic of that because K and D HATED the noise in there.
I couldn't resist snapping this pic when we got home of Evie. This was one of my favorite outfits that Kira had at this age and I was thrilled to see that it fit Eva too! LOVE IT!
I'm thinking of dyeing Easter eggs with the kiddos after naps...we'll see how that goes! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment