My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break day #2...

Not getting along quite as well because this is the face "the boy" has sported all day.....
Crabby, growly and naughty....
Kira was pretty good until she broke her whistle from Jer and Val...heartbreaking and sad but she's convinced she can get another one so I'll let her believe that one.
And Eva was just content to check out the new toy we are borrowing from a friend......realized AFTER I sold our exersaucer that I had nothing to sit her in outside except her stroller and highchair, neither of which really made her happy for long!  This worked today...we'll see if it continues!

Tomorrow?  Maybe the zoo if kiddo wake up with moods that would make for a FUN trip!! :-)

1 comment:

jer said...

I have a feeling it wasn't Kira that broke the whistle. Cori? Jason?

Related Posts with Thumbnails